University Senate IIT Committee
26Oct06 10am LL471
- James Frazee presents the Chancellor Office "coded memo"
- What does "coded memo" imply?
- Kris Stewart presents update from Academic Affairs (John Ross) -
- John Denune (ITSO) presents update on Chancellor Office Firewall 23 campus plan
- Educause Challenges Students to Video Contest - Felecia Vlahos,
committee member and IT Security Officer on campus - asked us to publicize
- Review - our committee Fall 2005/Spr 2006 Final Committee Report
- Issues on Instructional and Information Technology from your College?
- Calendar for Next meeting?
- 30 November 2006?
Committee Members: (26oct06)
- Kris Stewart, Sciences
- Bongsik Shin, Business / Tyler Clay represents 28Sept06
- Cyndi Chie, Staff
- Tom Impelluso, Engineering
- Bob Hoffman, Education
- Jong Won Min, Health and Human Services
- Ellie Dworak, Library
- Richard Burkett, PSFA
- Mary Ann Lyman-Hager, CAL
- Javier Fajardo, IVC
- James Frazee, Director of Instructional Technology Services
- John Ross, Academic Affairs Information Technology Coordinator - no (LAX Id meeting)
- John Denune/Felecia Vlahos/Information Technology Security Office (ITSO) [chosen by Elene Gibbs, VP Business Affairs]
- Kevin Carter, appointed member of campus Information Tech Managers Group
- Associated Students Rep - Andrew Fishman
Membership of all Senate Committees
Instructional and Information Technology
The Committee shall advise the administration and the Senate on instructional and information technologies.The Committee shall assist the Directors of Instructional Technology Services, the Library, the Academic Affairs Information Technology Coordinator, and other campus Instructional / Information Technology offices, with developing long-range master plans and shall review and make recommendations on the mission and services of ITS, the Library and Academic Affairs on instructional and information technologies. The Committee shall consider any matter referred by the Senate or by the administration of the University (and may consider, at its own discretion, other matters relating to instructional and information technologies at the campus and CSU system-wide levels.) The committee shall review and provide feedback on campus information technology initiatives as related to instruction, research and operational needs.